"Maybe I Can Help You"
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be adding the list of my services and putting together some great packages for you to look through...
In the meantime, here are some ideas on where you can start:
One-on-One Consulting: Each month, I take on four to six private consulting clients.
These clients choose between one, four, or eight sessions. Each session is an hour long and will focus on whatever you need. Email me at [email protected] and we can figure out what works best for you.
On-site team training: This is great for companies with a sales team and/or product reps.
Content Strategies and Development
Maybe you're ready to organize all your company's knowledge into a format you can use to educate architects and become that trusted resource.
I can help you develop a strategy for sharing that content. And then help you write and build a library of educational content to share on your website. Another great resource to keep architects coming back to your site.
Reviews & Recommendations
Copy Critiques - You may have already written your own website and marketing copy. But for some reason, it’s just not converting or generating those leads.
If that’s the case, you may be interested in my Copy Critique service where I analyze your copy and offer you ways to improve it.
Website Audit - A page-by-page review & report with detailed recommendations to boost response.
This thorough review of the home page and main sub-pages focuses on your sales copy, SEO metadata & keyphrase use, and ease of use – identifying opportunities for improved search rankings and increased conversions/sales.
I’ll also review your website against your competition’s.
As a result of this work, you’ll have a clear, strategic roadmap for content changes that will make a huge difference to your website’s performance.
For that copy on your website or in your marketing materials that HAS to get done right now.
Online copy like:
- Web pages - with more clear, concise messages to engage architects
- Landing pages - focused pages on your website to get architects to "raise their hand" for more information and help you get better, qualified leads.
- Email autoresponder series - the ultimate follow-up tool to stay in touch and move architects to the next level of engagement with you.
- Case Studies - share your success stories to help architects see the value you can provide.
Offline copy like:
- Product Data Sheets - improve your one-sheet leave behinds for lunch-and-learns and tradeshows
- Sales Letters - get better, measurable results from your outreach to an architect's physical inbox.
- Whitepapers - demonstrate your expertise with in-depth, well-researched whitepapers to share with architects.
If you already know what you're looking for, drop me a line at [email protected], and we can chat.
Or stop by the contact page and leave me a note. I'm happy to answer any questions you have.